Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Food For Game Winners

With the this contest ending on a holiday weekend it made it a little difficult to award it immediately, but I assure you that it is well worth the wait. As Boyd  stated in the original post, this contest now has five winners of not only the Food For Game book, but they are all signed by Dan Moultrie in addition there is a Moultrie decal included with each book. Without making everyone wait any longer, I will announce the five winners in no particular order. The winners have until Saturday, June 2 at 11:59 PM to contact me with their mailing information, this can be done via the Contact tab at the top of the page. If I have not received notification of this address I will award the book to another contestant.

Winners
  1. Will Jenkins
  2. Steve Remington
  3. Michael Kotzum
  4. Z.D. Stovall
  5. Mark Huelsing

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to getting my copy! Thanks Justin and Boyd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone who entered! You are all very welcome, and I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone! Great giveaway, Justin. Let us all know how you guys like the book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...