Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to Moultrie Week


For anyone that follows me on Twitter, Facebook, or this blog knows my love for my Moultrie Trail Cameras. I have used their cameras for years and managed to get some great pictures. One of the best parts of Moultrie is their products and customers service are impeccable. Not to mention, their products are the driving force behind the majority of the pictures used on Trail Cam Tuesday. 

With all that being said, it should not be any surprise that I am also huge fan of Moultrie’s Total Game Management Podcast. I was lucky enough to interview Boyd Barnett of Moultrie's TGM Podcast about the show. As a bonus article, I also got a short interview with Boyd and his co-host Gene Matchen about themselves. 

Stay tuned this week for these interviews, Trail Cam Tuesday, 
and contest to wrap up the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...