Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trail Cam Tuesday: June 5, 2012

If you remember a while back I said that I would be altering TCT slightly to incorporate more about trail cameras as a whole, not just pictures. This post will be the first taste of something different. I have done a Trail Cam Tuesday pretty much since the beginning of this blog. I have received numerous questions about trail cameras. Some of the questions I could answer easily, others I would direct them to look at their owners manual or sometimes I just wouldn't know. I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but I do know a good bit about trail cameras from my many years of use, but that still doesn't get all the questions answered. Someone that has a few more answers that I do is Boyd of Moultrie's Total Game Management Podcast, I managed to get a few great interviews with him a while back. For more great information that wasn't covered in those interviews you can change out Boyd's interview on The Will to Hunt Live, I was in attendance and was able to ask many of the questions I haven't been able to answer or wondered about over the years.

Old habits die hard, It wouldn't be much of a Trail Cam Tuesday without at least one picture. This is one of those bonus pictures that was just to beautiful not to share....
The Real Foggy Mountain

1 comment:

  1. Justin, thank you so much for your support, sir! It's friends like you that make our jobs the best in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...