Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trail Cam Tuesday: May 8, 2012

What would Moultrie Week be without a Trail Cam Tuesday? I couldn't let you guys down, so here is a few great shots from the past week or so on Foggy Mountain. From the pictures you might think I'm pulling a few out from this winter, but if you remember a post last week about an interesting opening morning, you'll know these pictures were from that 24 hours period. Yet again, as I said yesterday, without Moultrie this segment would have never made it off the ground. Thank you to Moultrie and their great customer service for helping me with any and all issues.


So I wasn't able to take a turkey on opening day, it was suppose to be a slow day with the weather. It didn't help that I was only able to hunt until 7:45 AM  or so and even at that I was still a little late. Of course, when I check the trail cam, it was only half an hour after I left that this long beard walked in.

A snowy long beard.
A cautious doe and yearly walking in during a snowy late April day.
A beautiful gobbler fanning out his wings.
A slightly blurry shot of a sow and her yearling making an appearance for the first time this year.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics, that turkey spreading it's wings was really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that turkey wins the show - even over the bears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what I thought too. It is one of my favorites for sure!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I'm with everyone else. Love the turkey shot! All of them are very cool to see. Thanks for sharing, Justin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...