Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - May 31, 2011

This Trail Cam  Tuesday is going to be short sweet and to the point. This was the first time in roughly two and a half weeks that I was able to check my camera, I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get more pictures, but after looking at them it was still a decent round of pictures. I wasn't able to feed before setting the camera out last time as it was still in turkey season, now that it's over I was able to set out some corn and supplements. I am hoping that with a fresh set of batteries, removing the 3 inches of what from inside the case of the camera, and the corn setting out, I should get a few more pictures this time. Even though this last set may or may not have had a few technical difficulties, one of which will lead to next weeks' Trail Cam Tuesday, but even with that I was still able to pull a couple of pictures from this current set to show everyone.

Just starting out as a little guy, but who knows what he'll grow into.. 

Everyone loves a little bear butt.. haha

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...