Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - May 10, 2011

With my trail camera being down for the last two weeks I was wondering what I was going to do today's post on. As I was pondering this, I was wishing I had the camera out so that I could be getting a few new pictures of the buck sprouting their antlers (I saw a buck this weekend while I was turkey hunting with 1/2 inch nubs). Just as I was saying to Cassie's that I wished I'd have just left it out a little longer / didn't managed to break the last clip, I stumbled upon a couple of pictures I had overlooked. If you look closely you can see  these young bucks just starting their antlers, they haven't even broken the skin yet, just little nubs.

One of the first "bucks" I saw this year.
A better picture that shows this bucks "antlers".

A bonus bear picture. Just another sign of spring and summer.

2 comments:

  1. nice 'save' for today's post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I hate to put my camera out because there's been so much rain. I'm waiting for dryer weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...