Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - May 17, 2011

This isn't going to be a normal trail cam Tuesday, as you know I've been having issues with my trail camera and haven't had it up. I've managed to rig it so I could get it back up this week, but I have to give a big shout out to the customer service department at Moultire as they are some of the best I've ever dealt with. They were will to help me replace anything I need or offer suggestions as what to get to replace my current camera. I need to replace my case on the old camera, but I think I am going to be getting a new some sooner rather than later. I am really interested in the new 'mini' series that Moultrie just released. Two other cameras in the  running are the new Bushnell's (but there major issue last year have me hesitant to dive into their company) and the  new CuddeBack Attack, (their warranty is only 181 days for people like me who have their camera set up 24/7 that isn't a lot of time). The warrenty is something that I can't seem to get past, I know they have an impeccable reputation, but is doesn't seem they want to back up their products especially for that price. I'm hoping that by next week I should have a new case for my Moultrie and will have some new pictures for everyone.

In other news, Blogger still seems to be having major issues, anyone still experience problems? I have now had one post completely deleted and another reverted back to just the skeleton of a post, sure I want to retype all that so that I can repost it, due to the fact of their error. I've contemplated it before and this is making me seriously consider it again, Wordpress doesn't seem to be having these kind of issues.  This is the year that Blogger is suppose to making huge improvements to rival WP, it seems they are falling farther behind....

Sorry, I needed to vent on that one. If you have any opinions on my choice in trail cameras or Blogger please leave them below.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had any issues on my blog yet....but I will definitely keep an eye on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been having good luck with Blogger since it was resuscitated. (keeping fingers crossed). One of my blogger friends moved her blog from Blogger to Word Press, then moved it back to Blogger after having issues that she couldn't resolve w/ WP. Don't know the specifics - she might be able to give you some insight before you make the transition. Nancy at A Rural Journal (www.aruraljournal.com/)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going be getting rid of blogspot here shortly.. I'm sick of a lot of things on here and will be starting with another service.. when I do it, I'll let you know!


    HLYH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working off WordPress for several years and it is the current platform we run everything on Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen on. I have been pleasantly surprised. I am sure it has it's own issues as well.

    I have been lucky I guess.

    Pastor Kerry
    Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...