Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - July 5, 2011

This past week was the last week I had my new toy in video mode. It was quiet an interesting experience to get to watch everything from chipmunks fight to turkeys feeding, but my best surprise was a young buck that I got a few videos of, this is one of the three bucks that I had hoped to get one camera. The other two have been either seen or captured on someone else's trail camera, so I know they're around, just not hanging out around my stand yet. This past weekend, Will of The Will to Hunt had mentioned on The Will to Hunt's Facebook page that he hadn't had much luck with his trail cameras this weekend, I had mentioned to him that I had a little luck. Here ya go Will, you can be the judge of it.

Not the best picture but between the other pictures and videos,
this is a young 6-point on the verge of an 8-point.
Here is a short video of this same buck feeding just a few feet from the current location of my tree stand.

5 comments:

  1. Your new camera shoots nice video! Any issues with it at this point? Your visitor looks like he has some good potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool video! I'd love to see one of the bears in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice footage! Good posts and beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff! I need to get some of my cams out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...