Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - Nov. 29, 2011

I've always wanted to get a second trail camera to experiment with, but not until lately when Moultrie ran a special was I able to make this possible. One thing I have always wanted to try was during hunting season and luckily this past week I was able to try it. Around this part of West Virginia gut piles don't last long, but rarely do you get to see much more than a coon running from them. Everyone knows that there has to be more than coons that eat it, but I wanted to know what else would show up. I finally have an answer, well at least one example of this. Thanks to the buck that I harvested last Monday I was able to put my new trail camera over this gut pile and get some great pictures for everyone.

Like I said, I knew there would be some coons, but there where up to seven in one picture.
I had an idea that a bear would show up, but there was only
one bear that showed up for a short period of time.
This one took me by surprise, I never thought I'd be able to get a capture like this, a Red Tailed Hawk.
And the last one, I've got captures of gray foxes, but never a red fox.
Not only did I finally get a red fox, I got a mature adult.

2 comments:

  1. great catches on the new moultrie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool photos. Love them all and the Red Tail is awesome! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...