Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - Nov. 1, 2011

This one is going to be short and sweet, before I start to cuss or have to keep thinking about it. No, nothing bad happened, it's more along the lines of something really good happened. Some how I either shifted my trail cam or well, I don't know. I had been getting decent pictures on it. I' ll let everybody see for themselves what has me so frustrated, I think the only thing  better than a picture would be getting a shot a him.

I can see a little bit of his back sticking up there above the 50 in 3:50AM
Then I get this.. I think I know which one he is from last year. If he is, he's nothing less than a 10-pointer. 
Just  another little buck, but still shows how jacked my camera was this last go around. 


3 comments:

  1. The second picture looks like he could be a special buck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wanting to scroll down to see more of the buck! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can see at least 10 points! keep on him man, it's ruttin' time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...