Monday, October 31, 2011

Random Ramblings: Halloween Edition

It's been a long while since I've done a Random Ramblings. What better time to start doing one again that Halloween! Like I said in the Bear of an Adventure post, I have been slacking but I am going to try get start getting back into the swing of posting more regularly. I'm going to lay out a few things in this following post for everyone to looks forward to or not. This will be our own little form of Trick-or-Treat, if there is something that you see that you want to see sooner, let me know and you just might get your treat posted first, or I might have to trick you into holding out to the last one. That is the beauty of this day...


  • Gear Reviews: I have a bunch of them still in the works. If you have been following along you know I have the been testing Seemz Scent Elimination System products and a Moultrie M-80 trail camera. The Seemz product testing is still going on, but the Moultrie M-80 is finally coming to an end so look forward to that in the near future! Not only that but I also have the Leatherman Kick finished review coming up soon also. A few other goodies I've collected along the way also, but for those you'll have to wait and find out.
  • Recipes: A long, long time ago I promised my recipe for Black Berry jam, I haven't forgotten. I also have a quick 60 Second Venison Marinade that is always good to add a kick to your deer steaks or any steaks for that matter. 
  • This is a little bit of old news, but I'll share it anyways. A week ago, the day after we went on a Bear of an Adventure, one of the guys who went with us, James, shot this great looking 8-point on the property next to Foggy Mountain. 
  • Good luck and be safe out there hunting while the rut is getting ready to kick into high gear!

2 comments:

  1. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday! EliteHuntsman

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very informational. I love deer hunting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...