Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - August 2, 2011

This being my first post since being back in West Virginia, what would be more fitting than making it a TCT. As I am still trying to get adjusted to being back from vacation and not having a job for the first time since I was in my early teens or some might look at it as I should be preparing to head back to college, I am going to do a brief post today. I will do a second TCT post this week once I collect and view all the pictures from the past two weeks, but for now I'm going to leave you with a few candid pictures.

I hope everyone enjoyed last week's edition and introduction of FMM Flickr. There will be many more pictures  added to it this week as well as all the extras from my adventures from this point forward. The pictures can be found here or on a soon-to-be icon on the right side bar.

Sit back, relax, and we'll make you a star trophy. 

A little up close and personal for me.
What looks to be a promising buck.


I might not have gotten my spring gobbler, but there's still a fall season waiting for me.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...