Monday, August 22, 2011

WIN A SAILFISH ADVENTURE


You read it right, you could win a Sailfish adventure! My great friends at SoCal Salty and iFished are offering an opportunity for a once-in-a-lifetime memory! I'm not sure how anyone could pass this up. Since my recent adventure into the world of salt water fishing, I've been looking for any chance I could get to head back to that mystical salty water. You can find out more details here. All you have to do is sign up to get registered for this once-in-a-lifetime memory! I know I have, now it's you turn!

Besides entering in for the grand prize, they are currently having weekly prize drawing. The grand prize drawing will be on November 1, 2011, and the date of this adventure, if you win, will be December 13, 2011. Don't fret, if you win and want to continue this adventure there will be discounted rates if you want to extend stay. Even if you don't win you can still join in at discounted rates! Make sure to check out the contest for further details.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Justin. I am really excited about this. It is a great opportunity to experience fishing for a world class trophy.

    Don't forget to enter. This week we have as a prize a Carbon Fiber Mooseknuckle Lanyard (http://castersonlineflyshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_77&products_id=2004)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...