Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - June 7, 2011

I may have fibbed a little, I did have a "how-to" or reminder/re-fresher Trail Cam Tuesday set to post this week, but I had to bump that one back a week or so. This past weekend Cassie's parents came to visit us, the one thing her mom and even Cassie keeps wanting to see is a bear. It is kind of a pipe dream to just walk in and see a bear, but we all piled into the Jeep and took off in hopes of see a bear while I switched the cards in my trail camera. Surprisingly enough, we managed to see some turkeys and deer while we were checking my camera, but unfortunately we didn't see any bear. After see the pictures we I was glad we didn't see the bears that were running around up there, as you will see in the next few pictures.

Here's reason #1 why I was happy we didn't get to see a bear.
This boar doesn't look like he'd be very friendly.
Here are reasons #2 - #5. Make sure to look close, there a cub hanging close to momma
and then another playing around the base of my treestand.
Another sow watching over last years cubs and reasons # 6, 7...
... #8 and 9. That's right, count them, nine total bears hanging around my treestand
and we couldn't see one. Thank goodness.

Lynn and Cassie, this Trail Cam Tuesday is for you, even though we didn't 
get to see any bears, I hope this makes up for it a little. 

3 comments:

  1. oh these would be a bit much to run into in the woods!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bears, thanks for trying to show us some :) Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of bears! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...