Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Weekend in Photos - June 25 & 26, 2011

I know this weekend I was supposed to do a garden update again and an few more "Quick Takes" of some more goodies I got, but that got put on hold. Cassie was suppose to work this weekend and I was going to help her as well, but we found out early Saturday morning that she wasn't needed and shortly after that we had a house guest for the weekend. She stole the camera and snapped some pictures along the way.....


This weekend my best friend, A, came to visit us. She wanted to relax and do anything outdoors. After she spent hours helping us clean out our flower beds and shrubs, Justin decided to take us out of the house. He said it was for us, but personally, I think we just gave him an excuse to let him do some of his favorite things. While everyone was playing, I happily stole the camera and got some pictures.

We loaded up the my jeep full of firearms and ammo. What is more fun on a Saturday afternoon?
Justin gave us a short tutorial before we got to shoot each gun...
Of course when I shoot the gun gets stuck....
A was most excited to shoot the Glock...I wish I would have got her picture shooting it!

We finished up mid afternoon and headed back to the house to change clothes and get ready for our next adventure... I am not sure why we'd want to change, I think this look suits us both....
Myself & A
Justin so selflessly offered to take us fishing Saturday evening. So we took out all the firearms, loaded up our poles and waders and headed out ...
Justin & A
No one caught anything, Justin affectionately refered to our fishing trip as drowning worms, but we all had such a great night and really enjoyed our day. We finished up the night by grilling steaks & veggies and listening to the river. It was the perfect ending to a great day!

We woke up early this morning and made blueberry pancakes and got A packed up to head home. I hated to see her go, We had such a great visit and  I we was so happy she came!

To make me feel better Justin offered to take me fishing again today. So we reloaded the jeep and met Jay there to fish some more. Apparently, the fish aren't biting this weekend - but again we all had fun...

My favorite fisherman

The boys...

The Meadow....

 I hope everyone had as much fun as we did this weekend. Have a great week :)
- Cassie

3 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had an awesome weekend...guns, fishing and great friends. That's my kinda weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd have loved the river time. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff looks like you guys had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...