Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - June 28, 2011

Everyone should be excited for this week's Trail Cam Tuesday as this should be the debut of my new Moultrie M-80. Well... You're not going to get any pictures from it, you're going to get a short video, after some minor adjustments were made this weekend, the camera should be a little more spot on and will allow for better pictures and videos. The pictures for this weeks edition are taken on Jay's Moultrie I-65.


After looking at that, I thought was a close call with my camera, but I think they got a little closer to Jay's...

Come to find out, it was just a mama inspecting everything before her cubs could come out to play..
Mama "jawing" at something out of the camera's view.
** Notice Camera Angle**
Trying to scare off what ever was there, she stood to insert her dominance. If you noticed the difference
 in the camera angle, it was due to the cubs being treed in the tree the camera was on. 

4 comments:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower.

    I invite you to visit and follow TOGB.

    God Bless and Have a Nice Day :-)

    BTW, Great Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. triplets? just like Joe at Massanutten!

    awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots of the sow and cubs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...