Saturday, January 29, 2011

How I spent my Saturday

Yes, I know this sounds like some kind of Monday morning, second grade book report style question, but it's not, I swear. It's actually just a few pictures of, well, what else would you do with a foot and a half of fresh snow outside? No, I don't ski or snowboard, that just normally ends in painful evenings and weekends. So have you guessed it yet?


That's right, we made a snow man...

Say "Hi!" to Bow.
That's right, Bow got his name because I used a broken arrow for his nose.
The name was a joint effort between Cassie and I
That's right, I got a picture of Cassie in her camo!! She's still wearing those
dumb Uggs, but I'll take what I can get.
But I think this was the best picture of the day.
L to R: Cassie, Justin, Buster, Bow
Sometimes it's the small things, like taking time to build a snow man, that can make memories that last forever. I didn't see one person who saw it, not have a huge smile on their face. Plus it's always nice to spend a little extra time with Cassie, considering she doesn't see me much from October through December due to Deer Season. Haha. She's a great sport about my hunting, fishing, and outdoors addictions and even joins in for a good part of them. So you might be see more of her in some post once the weather warms up and we start fishing more!

4 comments:

  1. Bow is a great looking snowman! Something you'll look back on and get a smile from I'm sure. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, very cute picture! Better save it for next year's Christmas card! Glad to see someone is enjoying the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!

    @Dennis - It is! Good times!!

    @Bill - Thanks & Definitely a memory to look back on for years..

    @Sall - We enjoyed it for a little while at least & I think you've been talking to my GF about the Christmas card idea.. LoL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...