Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Normally I would post a picture to celebrate the holiday, but considering I was out half the night last night, not to mention yesterday was also my 24th birthday, I'm sure you can imagine I'm exhausted. So today I wish you all a Happy New Year!! Now go enjoy the day doing whatever you choose. As for myself the couch is begging me to keep it company and watch some football with it. Hopefully I'll make it into the woods this weekend, actually I know I will, I already got the phone call and meeting time for tomorrow. So expect an update in the next few days and hopefully, if we're lucky, we'll find a shed or two along the way. But as couch is starting to beckon to me louder, I leave you with this quote to remember as we move forward into the new year.


Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors,
 and let each new year find you a better man.  
~Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...