Friday, March 2, 2012

I think I remember this place...

... yea, it's this hunting and fishing blog I started. Haha, yea I know it has been a while since I've been around; between exams, papers, projects, job fairs, and interviews I have been neglecting, hell I've damn near forgotten about the blog. Not only have I not been blogging, I don't think I've been on twitter more than a handful of time in the last month or two, but this is all about to change again. The weather is finally breaking around, the last round of exams are over and I'm ready to start writing again.

This weekend Jay, Jared, and I are heading out to the WV Fishing, Hunting, and Outdoor Sports Show. This is a great and growing event in the Morgantown, WV area. This should be a great weekend to get back into the swing of things and who knows I might even get a few new toys this weekend to review. Either way, I just wanted everyone to know that I hadn't left, I just got a little distracted.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good time at the expo and that you took pics to share.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...