Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - October 4, 2011

This is going to be a non-traditional TCT. If you didn't read on Sunday, bow season has started here in WV and I spent the majority of Saturday in the woods. I do have a few good trail cam pictures to show you, but they'll have to wait, I tried my hand this weekend at videoing some of the deer that came in. I was planning on taking my Nikon D3100 with me not only because it takes great pictures, but because it shoots video in HD (1080). But as you read before it rained and rained and then rained some more, so I had to leave the DSLR at home and went with the old point and shoot. It's a good little camera itself but only shoots in SD so the video quality isn't the best, but I think it did good for my first try.

6 comments:

  1. very nice indeed. We had a wet opener in Pennsylvania too, but luckily the rain didn't hit until the evening. had 3 doe come in to the stand, but didn't have doe tags for the area i hunted...oh well, maybe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Loved the distance perspective

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's beautiful! glad she came in for the apples. it was going to drive me crazy if she just warily skirted the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool video for sure, I watched it last night on my phone at work but for some reason could not leave a comment.
    Very nice, show more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...