Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - September 6, 2011

It seems like the only thing that I am getting to anymore is Trail Cam Tuesday, this isn't by choice, but that will be soon to changing! I'm not going to drag on about school and life, but we all know it happens. Starting this week I am going to go back to my regular posting schedule.

This is some of the great footage that I got from last week, don't pay attention to the time and date on Jay's camera, it severely screwed up, but the problem has been corrected. Here are a few great shot of some bears,  a coyote, and a great looking buck.





3 comments:

  1. Nice pics. I can relate about being off schedule on things and I'm in the process myself of trying to get back. I wish us both luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!

    @Rick - I saw where you hadn't posted in a while and was wondering about you. I'm glad to see that you're back in gear now, or at least trying.. Good Luck as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...