Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - September 20, 2011

Is it already Tuesday again? Man, right when I thought I was going to be getting back on track I got hit with another wave of homework, quizzes and exams. No worries I braved it pretty well, well at least I think I did. It is now ten days and counting until season starts and I can't wait! I finally made it out to check the trail cams and although there was nothing spectacular, I wasn't disappointed either. Now on to see what everyone else thinks of these pictures.

Not the best picture quality, but looks like a shooter to me.

I know I've put a thousand of these style of bear pictures up,
but there's something amazing about them every time. Obviously, she has cubs close...

It might be hard to see, but I believe I see some blood on those antlers!

If you look in the back it's the buck from the previous picture and
what looks like his brother in the foreground. 

3 comments:

  1. pretty boys, and sweet mama bear (she looks tired, though!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of the bear was pretty cool. Good luck hunting and hope to see some great harvest pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...