Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trail Cam Tuesday - April 12, 2011

After posting scouting tips and pictures of whitetails, I thought I'd try and go with something a little more conventional this week. I know that many of you have already had or are having your opening day of Spring Gobbler season, but we're still waiting for our opening day in West Virginia. It is actually 13 days away (April 25), and even longer for me since I have to work the first week. After looking and some of these pictures my trail camera took over the past month, I don't think I have that much to worry about.

How many do you count?

Where'd everyone go?

Hoping for a double with Jay and I that first Saturday.

Struttin' and Profilin' 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you will have some great options for opening day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots. I'm still trying to catch one strutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all them tom's you might not even need any of my turkey calls. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...