Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Weekend In Pictures

I am going to give everyone a quick review of my weekend in picture form. 
There will be follow up posts to give the rest of the stories behind these pictures.

The start of our trek.

We struck gold!! This one's for you JM, one of the few who will know this one by sight.

I have an odd obsession with taking pictures of posted signs.

Looks like our trek paid off.
Myself and Jay with our Certificates of Training. If you follow me on Twitter,
you'd know what these Certificates were for.

4 comments:

  1. I m diggin the Posted sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized the ramp just from other folks' blog posts - i know they're a fine product in W Va. :)

    congrats on the completion of the course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the certificate!

    I love the signs so keep it up!....it may have to do with me making signs for a living ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - Thanks man! Now I'm craving some. Might have to maker a trip to the woods :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...