Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unexpected Family Time & New Toys

This weekend start out with high hopes of fishing, the end of the weekend supposedly reaching near 50°.... Well the temperature got there, but I didn't. But I wouldn't change this weekend for much of anythng.

Friday after work Cassie and I headed out to send some time with her family, this of course, was a good time as always. Saturday we were able to spend some time and have dinner with my aunt and her kids. This is a rare accomplishment for all of us (my parents, aunt and her kids, & Cassie and I) to see one another as she lives in Washington D.C. metro and get togethers are normally reserved for holidays. Then the weekend finished with having brunch with my parents this morning. Yes, it seems like a busy, hectic weekend, but sometimes that's what it takes to have a good one...

And hell I managed to catch a fish even with the waters still being frozen over, despite the 50° temperatures today. The fish is pictured below, thanks Cassie!! So you may be wondering about the new toy. If you haven't figured it out yet, this post was wrote on my new Andriod powered phone.

Look for Part 2 of "Who doesn't love big racks on Sunday?" tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...