Friday, March 11, 2011

Pardon The Interuption

As some of you may remember, who am I kidding, no one remembers my Goals for 2011, not even me. But one of them if I look back at it was, "Stop hoarding random junk in my attic and basement, and clothes as well. Clean out my house and donate everything I can to Goodwill / Salvation Army. This also will allow for more room for someone else to move in with me this summer." Well I get to check this one off a little sooner than we had planned. Over the next two weekends Cassie is going to be moving in. This means my post might be a little more sporadic and random (if that's even possible), but I still going to be posting them as much as I can, but once she gets moved in everything will be back to normal. 

That gives me another idea for a post now that I think about it. See I have way to many post going on in my head already, we're looking at a review for the2011 WV Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoors Show, Glock Part 2, a few opinion/reflection post, and of course Trail Cam Tuesdays. Now that I've given away all my secrets of what I have to post, it looks like you'll have to keep tuning back in to see when I post what. And remember you can always find me on Twitter and Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the moving in together and also for lightening your 'load.' I know I always feel freer when I get rid of things I don't need!

    Enjoy your clean up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new roommate!

    Don't be gone too long , I'll miss those trail cam Tuesdays!

    I can't help myself - any plans for a Foggy JR. ? LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, and enjoy all the extra space! That's on our 2011 to do list as well... be sure to itemize everything you donate for tax time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Congrats on the new roommate. You'll feel so much better when you throw stuff away...I know I do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...