Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to Knock the Rust off Ol' Black Betty

With Rifle Season right around the corner, I figured it was about time to get "Ol' Black Betty" out and make sure she was still sighted in and ready to go. She's a very standard, Remington Model 700 ADL .270 mounted with a  Bushnell Sportsman 4x12 scope. This was the first time I would take my girlfriend with me to target practice, seeing as this is her first deer season with me. She's been amazing about everything so far, best her heart. Haha. But I was just hoping that "Ol' Black Betty" was on so I didn't look too bad and maybe even impress her. If not, we took out some smaller caliber guns to shoot so that she could join in and I knew they were shooting straight.

Don't mind the older covered up bullet holes, but 
I'd say she (the gun that is) was shooting pretty well still.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...