Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Trail Cam Tuesday - January 10, 2012

Wow, it's back to reality! We got back from a great vacation with a surprise this past weekend and school started yesterday. That means it's time to get back into the swing of things including blogging. After a two week absence TCT is back. I got my main trail cam back from repair this past weekend also so be looking for more pictures again soon. I did have a secondary trail cam running in its absence, it doesn't have the same range at night, but still did a good job in its absence.

And I couldn't find a doe in Doe Season.

Looks like this button buck is getting a little ahead of himself.

Even after a few reports of bucks dropping their antlers early this year, it looks
like there's still a few running around with both sides intact. 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I have a whole series of them like this!

      Delete
  2. I have to agree the first shot is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feed daily in that clearing where your camera is set up? If so, what type feed do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally feed once a week, but during this time of year it falls back to once every few weeks. No feeder, just hand spread.

      Delete
  4. I simply love the footage, I hope to go on a trail real pretty soon. I can't wait. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imagine taking this footage with a nikon d7000? There's no doubt that the photos could be used for magazines. The setting is just perfect for photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...