Saturday, October 9, 2010

Well I was going to a WVU Football game...

...but along my way, while cutting through the middle of Morgantown, WV I came across a doe and two fawns. I tried to take a quick picture on my BlackBerry, but it didn't come out the best, here's a look at them.

Proof that there are Whitetails in Morgantown City Limits
Funniest part of this is, I don't know if you can see it, but fawns are standing next to a "Slow, Children at Play" sign, with the doe looking back at them. And in case you were worried, I made it to the game in plenty of time for some tailgating and the game...

   Let's Gooooooooo Mountaineers!!!
The Pride of WV forming the State of West Virginia during the Pre-Game show
Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium  - Morgantown, WV 
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...